Why Quartz Surfaces?
- Quartz surfaces are comprised of 93% natural quartz which is the 4th hardest pure mineral on earth. Only diamonds, rubies, sapphire and topaz are harder.
- Quartz surfaces are as durable as granite.
- Quartz surfaces are non-porous, do not need to be sealed and are resistant to stains, cracks, and scratches.
- Quartz surfaces come in a beautiful array of colors.
- We fabricate most quartz surfaces including these:
Solid Surfaces Unlimited Select Quartz are stocked colors available in competitive pricing for our dealers. We chose the following beautiful collections of colors from these fine manufacturers:
Select Quartz Colors